Tuesday 9 August 2016

Bought New Monthly Disposable Contact Lenses

Just got a year's supply of monthly disposable contact lenses yesterday as well. I am very short-sighted (more than 600 degrees in each eye) and hate wearing glasses so this leaves me with contact lenses as the only solution (of course, Lasik is always available but I am not going for surgery unless necessary). 




I was not familiar with the brand above but the optician recommended it to me a couple of years ago. I was using Bausch and Lomb soft lens previously but was having trouble with dry eyes as the lenses were apparently too thick for me. I got started on this brand and the problem cleared up promptly. I have also never had any problems with it to date. 

I got them at a great price as well. 12 pairs of lenses for about 2250 baht (about SGD 90) as compared to what I used to pay in Singapore at the optical shop - SGD 160 to 220. I think there are some great deals to be found on online optical stores as well but if you are one of those people who prefer not to shop at these places for one reason or another (e.g. not IT-savvy, cannot be bothered to find out your required measurements, do not trust online stores etc), stocking up on your lenses overseas is another option.  

No comments:

Post a Comment